To set up and complete your profile on KidsCasting, follow our step-by-step guide below.
- Go to your profile page by clicking on your profile icon.
- Select "Edit Profile," which can be found on the right-hand side of the screen.
- We recommend starting by uploading your child's three main photos: one profile photo, one side view photo, and one full-length photo.
- Then add some videos of your kids in the section "Slate."
- Now to complete all of your child's details, follow each step from the profile menu on the left-hand side. Start by indicating your child's ethnicity, birth date, appearance, and social networks (if they have any).
- Continue with adding a biography in the "About" section.
- Add any relatable industry experience in the "Experience" section.
- Remember to mention all of their hobbies and talents.
- Finally, create their public profile link by indicating their full name.
- Double-check all the details and make sure to save all of your changes.
Remember, use every part of your child's profile on KidsCasting to showcase their skills; this will help them to be noticed by industry professionals and increase their chances of being selected for the projects.
Now you're all set up!