Kids Casting Entertainment Work Permits and Child Entertainer Labor Laws provides information regarding entertainment work permits and child labor laws. Most states require minors to obtain an entertainment work permit or employment certificate. Contact your state film commission office or state employment office for information on kids casting in the entertainment industry. Please review your state laws regarding child employment in the entertainment industry and if required, follow instructions on obtaining a work permit or employment certificate.

NOTE: It can take 4 to 6 weeks for the state to process your child's entertainment work permit.