Follow these steps to get started!
1. Login to your account on KidsCasting.com and start searching for casting calls. For this, you could use the page “Casting Calls”:
2. Use the filter on the right-hand side to make it easier for you to find the best suitable project.
3.Set appropriate filters according to your location and needs. Choose age, gender, ethnicity, and job categories.
4. After selecting the filter, hit the Search button.
5. Now, you can explore roles on KidsCasting that are most appropriate for your child.
6. When you find an interesting project, hit the "Apply" button.
You can also hide casting calls you have already seen by going back to the filter and ticking the box next to "Hide seen casting calls."
There is no limit to how many applications you can submit; however, ensure you only apply to suitable casting calls (location-wise and specific requirement-wise).